Well readers, much to my dismay, The Constant Shopper did not win the PowerBall drawing last night and while it would’ve been nice to win $579 million, I’m still day dreaming on what I would’ve bought if I had won.
Here is my wishlist, which can also serve as my Christmas list in case anyone is feeling generous during this season of giving.
- A Fiat 500 in Grigio – it certainly doesn’t hurt to drive around in style as I sit for 45 minutes in the Tysons parking lot trying to find a spot during the holidays.
- Tory Burch Chelsea Glitter Ballet Flats – holidays are a great excuse to wear sparkly accessories. The ballet flat style keeps this classic, but fun.
- Cards from Fifteen/Eleven – I feel in love with this shop and all of its paper goodies. If you’re looking for cards from Rifle Paper Co. or the latest issue of Kinfolk, visit this great shop near King Street metro.
- A blowout at DryBar in Georgetown – while I am a Virginia-lover, some things haven’t made it past the Key Bridge yet. I haven’t tried out DryBar, but have heard great things and would love to start my new life with hundreds of millions of dollar with great hair.
- A box of macarons – I appreciate the artistry of a well-made French macaron. What better way to celebrate a cash windfall than with a box of macarons? Alternately, they make an excellent gift. DC has several places that make lovely macarons, but I especially love Michel Patisserie, who works locally, stocks up a few stores in Virginia, and also does online orders (http://www.michelpatisserie.com/main.htm). I daydream about his raspberry macarons.
Well there you have it; I would say this is a pretty reasonable list if I were to win the lottery! Anyone have any Christmas wishes or lottery daydream lists?